Art and Product Show
Introducing our Alpaca Fibre Art, Product and Art Judge for Nationals 2019: Liudmila Abramova. Liudmila states that “All new directions of developments TEXTILE are located on the intersection in between ancient and traditional crafts, well developed related skills and modern HI-TECH and science achievements. My main desire is to promote Australian (THE BEST in the world) natural fibres by all my art/craft activities Australia wide and Internationally”.
She is truly an asset to our Art and Product Show!
- Scientist – researcher of contemporary polymers and composites materials.
- Two University Qualifications: Diplomas and Postgraduate Master Degree.
- Formal Education (Certificates): Interiors Designs and Home Decor, Dressmaking and Millinery, Theatrical Costumes and Costume Jewellery Making and French flowers making.
- fibre processing (scoring,washing, spinning,dying).
- making traditional and novelty yarns making.
- weaving,felting, knitting,crochet.
- contemporary fibres’ manipulation incl.hardening, foils, re/deconstruction and hand stitching.
- Active Exhibitor and Multi Winner of main Australia wide Arts/Crafts Shows, as well as International Exhibitions and Competitions.
- Proud Grand Champion of 2010 Crafts EXPO, Canberra (hand woven outfit set).
- 51+ winners exhibits and fifteen Medals of “Standard of Excellence” at Sydney RES (since 2007).